Thursday, April 19, 2007

Welcome to encyblogopedia!

Hallo there, how do you do? welcome to ency-blog-o-pedia.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Mr. Goblog which is in Javanese language it means Mr. Stupid, but I'm not so stupid anyway- completely idiot actually, hahaha - LOL.

OK, don't take a serious attention on who am i, but now let see what you could easily get in this blog.

I warn you, this is not a serious blog, its just a spare-time-blog, a lot of spare time. I don't know what to write or post, but i guarantee this blog wont make you STUPID or IDIOT like me.

its just some kind of an amateur encyclopedia... hehehe.

it begins with my obsession to make a blog that contain popular article (popular for me, of course) that wont make you stupid, like i do. oh well, i just try to do my best.

enjoy my post then,
mail me at master.goblog@gmail.com

without wax,

goblog

No comments: